Tuesday, November 3, 2009

one year older...

Even though it was a few months ago,
I still wanted to say we have had two birthdays in the past few months.
Miss aj has a friend that was born on the same day as her. The day after aj birthday she comes out of her room hysterically crying, and yelling "I'm not 6!" we tried to reassure her that she was and she didn't need to worry. I was not able to convince her that she was indeed 6. I finally asked her why she wasn't 6. Her answer was quite cute. " Because I haven't grown" Her friend that has the same birthday is a good 6-8 in. taller than her. We then had to have the talk about how we look a lot like our parents, and that her friend has very tall parents, and hers are not so tall.

Just to let you know Little Miss you are perfect the way you are.
And how could I forget, The Tot, turned one. This has been really quite sad for me. I am not ready to have him grow up. He needs to stay my little baby. He sure is a fun little boy!

My bad on his birthday I gave him 3 cupcakes ( yes 3, it was his birthday, who cares)
I forgot to take the wrapper off, he ate the wrapper and all. I guess I make a pretty mean cupcake. Or they are so bad you can't tell between the actual cake, and wrapper. I think it was the first!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is the cutest picture of Tate!!!! I know what you mean about him growing to fast. I feel the same about Audrey!

Morris Mama said...

Wow! You and that nice camera of yours are taking some great pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails