Friday, August 7, 2009

WENT PRIVATE!!!!

I have been thinking about this for some time, but really didn't want to, because it is kind of a pain always having to long on to view a private blog. But the time has come, and I have to do it.

After reading a story that happened to a friend of mine, I am now "jumping on the bandwagon".

She found her childrens pictures on a kiddy porn site. Can you believe that! Read the story here. http://www.brookemartin.blogspot.com/

If you would like an invite, please leave me your email address. And don't be shy about it!


For those of you with updates, that let you know when a new post has been made, I will continue to post the titles here. So that you will still get the updates!


Sorry for the inconvience, but I just felt like it needed to be done! Our new blog address is www.naheslingtonfamily.blogspot.com



Thanks

Adele.

15 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Adele, I'm sure you feel the same way I do, I HATE private blogs but I have watched everyone one by one move towards private blogs because of bad things happening to them. When I read about Brooke I decided enough is enough!! I like random friends from the past being able to look at my blog (cause lets be honest I blog surf too and hate when I get a private blog of someone I know) but what are you going to do??? So invite me, I guess its good to start a whole new blog uh?? Let me know- suz_d1@hotmail.com

Kami Milliron said...

That's a great idea to get a new Blog altogether, but keep titles of updates on here. I have worked too hard on my Blog to change it, so I am just going private. I think you sent me your email address already.

Don't forget to add me : )

kamillemilliron@gmail.com

Heather said...

gunnhp@hotmail.com

e r i n. said...

erinfrost82@gmail.com

The Curry Family said...

cassicurry@cox.net

Cassi (Liles) Curry

I'd love to keep up on your cute family :)

Unknown said...

emily.widdison@gmail.com
me! me! me!

daveandlisa said...

Don't forget me! My email address is talonkadyn@gmail.com

Emily Widdison said...

okay, so that comment from the "admin" is me!

Jacqui said...

invite me!!! gymcoach14@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

I have been considering going private for a while. That makes me want to do it even more. Please put me on your list!
hjsherman1@msn.com

The Clawson's said...

I've been thinking about it too. But I hate private blogs...blah. But that story is TERRIBLE. I've heard a couple others like that. Well here's my email. chelseaclaw@gmail.com

Unknown said...

tiffany@glassinaflash.com

Aleia said...

princessaleia@hotmail.com

Rachel Stewart said...

rachelstewartpm@hotmail.com

Sandi Short said...

Don't forget us....
sandijshort@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails