Here you go Susan, I really had to think about some of these, but sure did bring up some great memories, and laughs!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yep! We'll leave it at that
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1970 Monte Carlo, I affectionately called it the "Golden Bullet"
3. Did you pass your drivers license test on the first try? Yep, with flying colors, I got 100%
4. Were you a party animal? No, not really, but I really liked to be out with my friends.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Not really, I was friends with alot of guys, but I was really shy around people I didn't really know.
6. Were you in Band, Orchestra, or Choir? Was I, I think that was my life, especially senior year. Who else can say their senior year consisted of 2 orchestras, 2 choirs and seminary.
7. Were you a nerd? I don't think so, but don't quote me on that!
8. Were you on any Varsity Teams? I wasn't the most athletic in high school, what am I talking about, I'm not that athletic now. It is one of my goals in life.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Not High School, but for some reason I still remember Junior High. Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah,Nah. Hey! Were the Poston Panthers, Proud people are we...... I'll stop there, but I could keep going.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Honestly, probably Dr. Temme and Mr. Schrieber. I mean, I lived in music class for three years. And hey I heard Mr. Schrieber named his daughter after me. ( not really, he just like my name)
12. Where did you sit at lunch? Arbys!
13. What is your schools full name? Mountain View High School
15. Did you go to Homecoming,& with who? I went Junior Year, with Jared Alder!
16. Did you go to Prom? Yep, I went all three years. The best was senior, I got asked in the best way possible, and had the funnest time all around. Every dance I went to I went with a friend. My opinion, its much funner that way. Not that I know any different.
17. If you could go back and do it again would you? No, I loved high school, but I love my life even better now. Maybe I would have applied my self a little better.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? Not much, I remember afterwards I went home and went to bed. '99 was a much funner year, I am with you on that Susan.
19.Where did you go senior ditch day? I don't remember!
20.Were you in any clubs? Nope.
21Have you gained weight since then? Well, I actually lost some after high school, but then I had three kids, so it has kind of evened out, and I close to the same.
22. Are you planning on going back for the 10 year reunion? I don't know, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
23.Did you have a job? Senior Year, I was a receptionist for Farmers Insurance. I still hate filling because of that job.
It would be great to read how every one else remembers high school. I second Susan, I tag everyone who reads this.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yes, finally!! I was so excited to do that tag because it brought back so many memories and then no one commented on it !! I thought for sure you guys would all remember 99 graduation and prom with Brett Hall!! Ya, nice to see that you read it, I thought people didnt read it or something. Love your tag and your answer to the first question!!!
P.S.- I hate you for being the same as high School as far as weight goes!!!
Post a Comment